Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On a lighter note.

I was called cynical by a friend yesterday. I said cynical about me? 

He said no, you tend to tear guys a new asshole in your blog.

I would like to say that I tear everyone making dimwitted mistakes a new one, men, women, everyone. 

Women are just as guilty as accidentally catching their tooth on a man's shaft during a beej as a man is of the old WOOPS dolphin cry trick. I mean, lets get real people.

I am simply here to compile my stories with many others' men and women alike. I am the girl everyone seems to trust, so I hear allllll the best stories...leaving nothing to the imagination, and it boggles me the extent of nutty bonkers that humans go to in sex and relationships. 

Some men like their balls pulled, to the point where you feel as though their scrotum is going to detach. Am I faulting them for that? Nope, but I am in essence leaving this image burned in the brain of women who at least 50% of them now will, the next time in bed, tug a dude's nuts.

Some women ink with the ol' come hither oral sex trick, in essence, at least 50% of men reading this who secretly fucking hate themselves cuz they don't know if their chick is faking the overly boisterous orgasms, will try and see.

Some men have a soft spot for women with nails, and by nails I mean scratching their backs.

Some women only suggest being on top when the sex is so-so and she wants to TCOB. If this sounds familiar, my bad :)

Tearing a new asshole, OR, making your sex and relationships better!? :)

Making history, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment