Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back by Popular Demand #1

Signs that your "date" is a playerrrrr. (Men & Women)

1- Checks their phone every three minutes. If grammy ain't in the hospital, well then someone wants some smush smush on the other end of that line.
*Possibility: They are messaging their best friend about how a) hott you are. b) how they wanna bag you like a grocery. c) how awful the date it. d) whos winning the big game. e) how you aren't hot, but they'd tap it anyway.

2- They DON'T have a Facebook because they say "it causes drama"...Yes, fbook absolutely causes drama...but if it caused so much previously that you deleted it...well then, you clearly are dropping your wick in one too many candles my friend. Or, if they have a facebook, but refuse to add you. What you don't see, you can't believe correct? Some people really just don't like facebook and I respect that. But if there is a shady excuse...then that's another story. Hell. I don't even like adding dudes I talk to at first, because who knows if they go nutty bonkers once they see my page. (Case in point: met a guy in florida who seemed normal...he grabbed hold of my fbook and asked me who every single guy in my default pictures was....UMMMM. what? A. My ex is in my pics and he is frigen beautiful, so if you wanna hate on how he looks thats one thing, but to think that a picture over a year old is something you can grill me about when I don't even know your ass? You must be twisted. B. My guy friends are attractive gentlemen, like it or leave it broski.) *A more than acceptable excuse for not having a page, is law enforcement or a job restriction.

3- They kiss you within the first hour of the date...If you haven't been out with this guy or girl for more than an hour and they are already checking the back of your throat with their tongue...imagine where that tongue wants to be in 3 hours, hott damn. The first hour should be feeling each other out, not feeling each other up.
*Possibility: You just met the person of your dreams and the passion is so intense you go for the gold....(highly unlikely, ya floozy)

4- You go from talking all day everyday to few and far between convos. This is a sign that this person has lost interest, met someone else, is a closet shitbag, or they have commitment issues and would rather get it in, meet someone else, do it all over again, and back out slowly causing a cycle of attention into romance into awkward avoidance of commitment into shadester peace out into next victim. I am guilty of having done this to poor innocent men, therefore, I can call em before I see em. I however, would be honest about not wanting commitment and would deal with them being mad about my honesty. That was when I thought relationships were the devil due to years of toxic men that I gave everything to...But, you live. You learn.

5- They try to sleep with you the first night. The end.
*If you go for it, and they try raw-doggin you, clearly not their first rodeo...*
Now, if you aren't on a date, just a casual rendez-vous...then naturally this doesn't apply to you, because clearly both parties are mutually just as guilty of playing the opposite sex.

6- You call, get no answer, but a quick reply with a text right after. Ahhh the old ignore n text game. It is self explanatory.

This is all for now.
Good Luck Suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment