In reality, I took a huge chance with this blog.
I sacrificed the possibility of awful judgments, cruel words, or hurt feelings.
I put my experiences out in the open, to hope to change maybe one or two views, opinions, lives.
I write everyday not just for your help, entertainment, comedic relief...but because all of these experiences, good or bad....are my past.
What better way to move into the present and on to the future than to leave everything on paper (or internet) freeing up some new brain space?
Mystery in someone is exciting, and don't worry. I can have mystery, but I've been in positions where people want to talk about me, or creating lies out of truths to make me look bad...Hell, I've made many friends by threatening my enemies with a simple "do you know me? anything about me? no? why don't we have a drink and when you finish if you still hate me, THEN talk shit...if not, shut the fuck up."
If I tell everyone the truth all the time, I don't leave myself open for slander...not many people take that type of risk...and I am clearly not like many people.
Someday I will be famous.
I will make sure of it.
The girl who was true to herself, and to maybe someday, I can say true to my "fans"...I will always tell it like it is...I will always be confident and comfortable enough to put my feelings into words for the world to see...even if its not always a bright idea...
I'm as real as it gets.
My heart is bigger than I know what to do with sometimes.
I am blunt. I am honest.
I am Nikki Fucking Ferrone.
Hear.Me.Roar.
No comments:
Post a Comment