Here she isssssss :)
As most of you heard I was in a rather shitty car accident...and obviously, not being able to walk...I haven't made it to my computer.
But physical therapy is going well, and I am a fighter, naturally...SO I have old bitty walker'd my ass to my computer chair...and I am back in action ladies and gents.
Honestly the support and love I got from you all when I got hurt was overwhelming...especially the emails saying you missed my writings. I can't express how grateful I am to have such important people in my life who believe in me.
Moral of the accident story...I am alive, and I am lucky. I am a trooper, and I am positive. I will get through this. I will remain smiling...and I will always actively take part in keeping my loved ones happy, whether I can physically walk OR not. <3
Thanks for everything.
Time to keep on keepin on...
Blogs to come... :) Get excited. I have plenty of gruesome hospital stories of awkward moments and Nikki Ferrone clearly making friends with every patient and staff member in the hospital.
Again...if you are a new reader...be sure to start from the beginning other wise you will simply think I hate men or spend too much time in the bone zone...and clearly...that is NOT what this site is about :)
Love you all. Missed my blog :)
I am back...better than ever
No comments:
Post a Comment