Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brutal.

To all of my exes that shit on me.

To the dudes that threw on the charm, just to get laid.

To every fuck that called me fat or ugly.

To every clown who wanted me after I chose to walk away.

To every mind fuck who got his rocks off by playing games.

To every poor ass hat I gave my heart to, and did wonderful things for.

Thank you :)

Because of you I have a backbone now.
Because of you I see through "can I get my dick wet" charm, and can actually spot nice men now.
Because of you I'll never get obese, nor will I ever look sub par.
Because of you I know the difference between a man actually caring about me, but not ready to commit, and a man who thrives off of attention, and keeps himself in my life just to feel wanted at his convenience.
Because of you, I can mind fuck you 10x harder, baby.
Because of you, I only do nice things for those who treat me just as good.

I need no sympathy for the years of wretched nuisances in my life called "past relationships"...
For the fate of most them will be as follows:
Poor relationships.
Cheating on their gfs, or being cheated on.
Drugs.
Alcoholism.
Habitual lying in their everyday life.
Waking up an old lonely man.
Get fat.
Get ugly.
Get herpes.
Jail.
No education.
Dead end job.
Living at home past 25, for NO good reason other than laziness.
Ugly spouse who treats you like shit, but you are too god damn insecure to find someone better for you.

So, I guess being broken and crapped on for 8 years has a positive ending.
Because in the end...I might be lonely for the time being...but some dude will get lucky when I finally find what I am looking for.

I mean honestly. I cook AND clean?
I can read AND write?
I am smart AND talented?
I have all my teeth AND no cavities?!

No comments:

Post a Comment