When you tell a girl its over, you need to be content with the consequence of that.
Same with men.
People need to stop giving up those who are good to them, and for them, and not realizing it til they are gone.
Don't tell me how I am amazing, and beautiful. Don't tell me that I am like no one else you've ever met...I know I am not. If I am dating someone, I KNOW I am good to him. I know that I can make someone feel so positive and good about themselves, and feel loved and appreciated. I pay attention to detail, I like supporting my guy, and doing nice things for him. Everyday should be something to look forward to.
I have a brain in my head, good head on my shoulders, a life with a career, passion, direction, and talent. I know I am beautiful, and nauseatingly loving and caring for others. I know that I can get down and dirty and still be cute. I know that I can be sexy, but still be your best friend. I cook like a champ. Snug like a pro. Am an epic wing girl for the buds. Dance, sing, laugh the wildest. I am rare.
Everyone knows the ol' "Ya want what ya can't have" line...and it's true.
I'm at a point in my life, where if I found a wonderful guy, I'd be ready for commitment. I'd be ready for someone to treat me good, like I deserve. Someone who can appreciate me and not mind-fuck me to keep me around at his convenience.
No comments:
Post a Comment