Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tony Bagga-Douche

There are many qualities I find attractive in men, but there are three, that when combined, form an almost, three strikes you're out kinda scenario.

If you are a cop, I think it is sexy...HOWEVER, with the exception of a few, you all have earned the "Beat or cheat" title from about 99% of the female population.

If you are Italian, I think it is sexy...HOWEVER, if your mother pretty much wipes your ass for you, you are lazy and blame it on being an Italian male, or you refer to yourself and/or dick as the Italian Stallion, you are a fucking loser.

If you are from NY, I think it is sexy...HOWEVER, blowouts, gold chains resembling a Mr. T inspired trend, and constant "I'm from NY" jibber jabber, there is a good chance I'll roundhouse kick you...

Now, put the three together...FAIL.

I put my dreams of a tall, muscular, tattooed, music nut with a career and home and car on hold, to go out with my first real Italian boy in years...A newbie cop so he doesn't know how much of a shithead he's going to be yet...NY...so he shares the whole north quality with me down here...

I thought he was a good guy...but...in reality...he was dumber than a bag of rocks...
I felt like I was teaching at Sylvan Learning Center when we watched a movie together.

I thought I could look past it because he had a big...heart.

No really, he did. He was so sweet...Dumb...but sweet.
I like hanging out with him.

Things got romantical...I wont lie...

And thats when Dumby pulled out all the stops...
"oh man. I'm so nervous. I haven't had a chick over in like a week or two"....................fail
"ever used a cock ring with a dude?"...............fail
"shit, got a charlie horse".......................fail
"you really don't have any cavities in your teeth, lemme get my phone ill show you all my fillings"................game over.


Dear Tony Bagga-Douche...Please, for the love of God, keep juicing...your nuts are not the only things shrinking, your poor brain is as well. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment