Monday, April 4, 2011

Part III

In reality, I am only making the POF blog so that it gives me the boost to delete such rubbish...but before I do...I need to share the best of the bests.

Hello :) For the first part, Your profile is completely amazing! It is great how straight forward you are. Not for nothing, but im from new jersey and I was able to know you were a Jersey girl from the start. Well anyway's if you are intrested in chatting with me send me a message. Have a good day!---------no.


  
Hey how's it going, I was swimming by and your profile caught my eye, hope u don't mind me stopping to say hi If you
wanna chat, swim by and say hi =] -------------does this work!??!?!...just drown dude.

Grrr your so damn gorgeous ! --------*YOU'RE*...and did you growl? never okay.

Their- used prior to a noun example their opinion
there- "You own your own from there." " We had just arrived there."
This is a tough one, and I understand why a lot of people have problems with it. Heck most people didn't attention in English from 9th to 12th grade.
They're- contraction of they are. Some people find not using the contraction makes them seem smarter. I just think they're trying to hard. (See what I did there? :D) -----------this is bc my profile says I need the humans that write to me to know which fucking there, their, or they're they're using.

   Hi there, I just made it all the way through your profile and have to say I nearly snorted water out of my nose when you described the last photo you received! Anyways, not sure if I am your type but take a look. I'm easy going, open minded, I do know what chucks are but don't currently own any. I'll straight up admit I have no fashion sense and tend to wear nothing fancy.... But I this works out you can fix that;) Hope to hear back from you, either way though you may want to reconsider telling people not to post pictures of herpes infected lips..... I mean isn't it much easier to rule them out if they post pictures for easy reference:) Have a great evening gorgeous, Brian -----------my profile says i love men who wear chucks and if u dont know what they are then you are probably an ass clown...it also says not to post pics of your mouth close up when you have a cold sore, bc you are fucking disgusting....sigh

   I would swim up the Amazon with 45 pound dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Ellen Degeneres’ queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat a sea food dinner with you over skype on a dial up internet connection.
But for real I just wanted to say I really like your hair.-------------------BAHAHHAHA yup

  Hahaha!!! I was laughing the whole time I was reading you brutally honest description of guys who think they are gods gift to women... cant stand those type of people.. Women too!!! I can tell you're just like me in personality... I am a free spirit too!!! And when you said " Please know the difference between there, their, and they're"... I knew that's when we would get along, 'cause I hate when people can't even judge the difference between to, too, and two! But seriously, I do believe we have a lot in common. And just so you know... I LOVE YOUR SMILE!!!!-----------if only he knew i have a stigma against men who EXCLAIM too much...hmph

 R u kidding me? Excuse me ,but you take my breaths away! --------------oh for realz? ya breaths? idiot.



sounds like you get all walks of life flowing through your emails, so i know im probably not going to be different from the others, i'll still give it my best try and hopefully you'll write back, btw my pic in profile is kinda old and even though i look like that, im still different now in lots of ways.
i work 40 hours a week go to school fulltime, or at least full time for me, im earning my dual bachelors in aerospace/mechanical engineering, i work out as much as humanly possible...i'll explain the workout later, i love to read ficiton as well as non fiction, i drive really fast, im very charming, handsom, im not saying im funny, but i love love love to laugh, i play xbox, and some other computer games, but most of the time im sudying, working, working out, hanging out with friends and trying to save up for my sky diving certifaction. btw im horrible speller,i try to use the best grammar, cause not good grammar lol is unattractive. i trully love conversation, about anything really. and besides all that just trying my best to thrive an not survive through life.
i just got out of a 2 year relationship about a couple months ago, thats why im working out all the time, for time not nessicarily lost just spent somewhere else.
im writing you because you seem very refreshing, as in you are beautiful, i wont skip around that obvious fact, an that what you have wrote although extreamly blunt, and i like that, what you have wrote is in essence you, not saying you are as simple as what you have put down, but just the "need to know" stuff and i really do like it. anyways my profile dosent say much about me to say the least lol but what i have wrote here will pretty much sum it up, thats why its so much.
in light of everything, im looking for something that could blossom into special.......i think i'll copy and paste some of this into my profile lol..................................................................a middle eastern justin bieber...fml

No comments:

Post a Comment