Monday, April 4, 2011

Part II

HELLO THERE GORGEOUS..HOW ARE YOU ON THIS FINE DAY?? HOPE UR DOING WELL...MAY I JUST SAY THAT U ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU..IF U ALLOW ME TO. SO U HAVE A PHENOMENAL DAY AND I LOOK FOWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU! TTY SOON* :)-----------------------I was fine until some douchebag emailed me in all caps...


 i cant believe guys say mean things i love your look its freaking amaaazing and your italian from jersey just like me ...you already know f#ck what anyone says keep doing you!!!-------------------------yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy.


Hey my name is Russ how are you doing today?
so question how many tats do you have?-------------why? so you can filet them off of my body when you kill me? Nat uh.



So i managed to read your entire novel. All i can say is wow...you must be having a hard time finding someone who is a legitamate soul on this site due to the six side notes. Being a leo myself i completely feel and understand where your coming from. im sure you get it all the time, but i'm not like all the rest of the guys that come through your inbox. I really am here to meet someone that is TRUE as well. So figure...What do i have to loose by trying to talk too someone that may be on my level as far as realism and what they truly want? I really like the fact that you are as blunt as you are. I'm sure alot of people think you are absolutly crazy for saying all that you did, but i honestly think its quite attractive. i started reading and instantly became more interested with the more that i read about you. Even though in your novel you come off as somewhat of a tough one, i'm more than willing to bet that you are a super sweet, genuine, caring soul. im really intrested in talking with ya some. so check me out and lemme know what you think. hope to hear back from ya :) -----------this one wasn't terrible...mainly bc he caught on that im radical...however...not my type...but ladies. if this dude sounds nice to you i can play wing girl :)


 i swear there anit nothing more sexy then a woman who is soo gorgeous with such beautiful ink on her skin ..... you look amazing ------THERE ANIT NOTHING MORE SEXYYY ...SHOOOO EEEEE


 Im surely not your type as I do not meet many of your criteria, but that is not the
purpose of this message. I would like to congratulate you on a fantastic profile full of
fantastic facts and brutal attacks on the douchery that exists. You're humor precedes
you, and I read through completely just to make my day that much brighter.
I have no interest in trying to swoon you with catchy pictures, and how awesome I am
and blah blah blah, just felt it was necessary to point out that I don't think you should
stop what you are doing. Stay true to yourself, which you are, and don't fret, the good
guys are out there.
And for the record, being called a sexy b, isn't that bad, right? Or does that not stand
for brunette? haha. I wish you the best of luck and would enjoy the occasional
rebuttle/conversation. And like I said before, this is not my sinister way of hitting on
you, I know when I'm outmatched, besides it never hurts to make a great friend.
Phil-------------------------....jesus christmas



Layers
To give myself I show my trust
Protect my fragile heart I must
Layers are my guarding shield
For when I’m broke and forced to heal
Outermost is filled with ink
The memories in which I sink
Full of color, blacks and grays
Permanent and here to stay
Skin is rugged, tough and torn
From all the trials life has thrown
Peel one back to find anew
A part of me I’ve kept from you
Underneath is tissue filled
To wipe the tears that have been spilled
Intertwined, the muscle lies
The strongest part, when both combined
Countless hours, training hard
Defensive layers, standing guard
All together, running through
A blood supply that flowed for you
Opened up to let you in
Devastated, scarred within
Stitch me up and cut the cord
Start the healing, love restored.---------------a poem...yes...poetry....this was entitled "since you are a writer"....did he think id publish this?

No comments:

Post a Comment