Just figured I'd give you all a giggle with some of my REAL and copy/pasted emails from this dating site.
My profile is very blunt, sarcastic, and to the point...and this, is the result.
u r so sexy love it tats are nice -------------fail
im Dan . i like your profile and your pics..hows the site worken for ya...? -----------spelling? fail.
You and me, drinks Friday night, as I am busy until then! ---------I guess i missed the part where I ever said Hello back...
Hi,
Let me say first and foremost that you have one of the more interesting profiles I've read in a long long time. I must say you're really attracting winners on this thing huh? Well let me get to it I'm Mike and I'm 27 and live in the Waterford Lakes area. I'm in grad school at UCF and well what can I say these little sorority UCF girls ehhh not really my thing so I figured I'd check this out and haven't done much better on here. You want a big guy well you got it. I'm 6'3" 250lbs big football player type (well ex football player to be exact). You're tattoos are super sexy and well so are you. Kind of hard to make out what they are in the pix exactly but they look great. I'm almost done with my 3/4 sleeve it's been a process but I love it. I really like how you referred to people putting their own story on their bodies. It's refreshing to see another person who doesn't just get tattoos because they're cool or what other people think of them. All my tattoos mean something to mean and that's how it should be. Well to keep this as short as possible let me end here by saying you sound like an awesome girl and I'd love to get to know more about you. If you're interested let me know. I hope to hear from you soon hun.
---------I highlighted my fave parts....like the fact that he looks like one of the goombas from Mario Bros...or the fact that this is NOT short....fak
Let me proceed...
Wow, I can't believe you had to add five amendments! Sorry your faith in men had to be shaken so viciously. Do you encounter men like that in person? I'd like to believe the detachment from social manners is due mainly from interaction over the internet. On a side note, I'm curious as to what sparked your interest in getting tattoos? I've always been interested in them but only recently found something I could see bound to my body for life. Don't give up on the less fair sex yet! Beauty attracts bees before butterflies.-----------a big black man, and ya know what. ill probably make that last quote a fbook status or something...and in reference to me giving up...its bc on my profile it now says I am a lesbian...totally fine.
|
Your an very interesting character, all-in-one and one-in-all. Hahh. Surprisingly amazing. ^_^ --------and YOU'RE not a very good speller...ugh
|
I don't mean to startle you or anything..cause I'm fully aware that we are complete
strangers..but in all honesty, I must say that you are a very beautiful woman with a smile that
would brighten up a strangers (just like me lol) day with no problem..with that saying..If you
don't know by now, I find you very attractive..but that's only physically..because I don't know
you..but in order for me to get to know you..it would take actual interest from the
counterpart..which is you..what you say?----------------well, I am startled. next.
Hey I must admit you have one of the most hilarious profiles I've read on POF. I was going to put my bid in but then I read side
note V, which basically threw out any chance I had to holler....HaHa. Just wanted to let you know I love your free will and sense
of humor, take care. --------------sincerely, the man who has "deuces" up in every fucking picture...god.
I'm gonna try again because I think you seem really awesome. Anyhow I think we should talk sometime... I don't think you will be disappointed..If you are shame on me lol. I'm not necessarily talking about dating either, friends are cool too.
We shall see.---------------we shall not.
*You might be saying. wow nik. ease up...they might be genuine guys....trust me...im only posting the emails of the men who look like child predators and/or the one's with profiles that look as if a dyslexic 4 year old typed 'em.
MY name is craig im.22 from daytona and
ibseen u on here and seen we had alot in
common and was curious if u wanted to
talk a lil more well if ur intrested write me
bck p.s. I love ur tattooooss -----------------aw snap! HE SEEN ME!...dipshit
Did u do anything amazing this weekend ---------------yeah, I met a real life human.
Hey, Hows it goen?---------------------------------------------------------------------....yup
Your profile is the best i've ever read. Just saying your personality is stellar! Of course with it being so in depth it makes it harder than usual to send the initial message. Online dating already is something I dont like very much, but figured in a new area why not try and meet people. So im going to just give it a go and say hello anyways. I'll let you read my profile and if you wish message me back and we can possibly take conversation from there. Yes i do apply to a few of your side notes but I liked what i read anyways. -----------predator
whats up nj nikki im chris i just moved toflorida fromboston a few weeks ago, im wicked sarcastic and outgoing, hit me up when u come on-----------------------a. FUCK the word wicked. b. FUCK the redsox. ever hear of a space bar? no? okay cool.
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment