Douchebag move #2,986
Last night @ the ale house I was at the bar getting a water. The barback walks up asking if I needed a bartender, naturally, I smiled and said "yeah, thank you."
He stares for a hot minute, smiling, while I stare down at my phone hoping the elderly man breathing blue moon in the general direction of my mouth wont talk to me.
Barboy brings over the bartender and goes, "this is my beautiful cousin, take care of her."
Clearly, I let her know this wasn't the truth, he makes a few cute comments, and I walk back to the rest of the group. I go back a little while later, again, barboy, "cousins doesn't really work, we should just get married."...
I laugh, ward off gramps to my left who know is telling me he loves my long nails...and walk away. I catch him tell a co-worker that i'm beautiful, and stares me down.
At this point in the night I was hating men bc a certain realization surfaced...and I just kinda wanted to a) go home and down a bottle of wine and lay naked in my bed. b) go work out or c) punch the closest guy in the throat and say thank you.
I went back to the bar for the final time, and barboy walks up, chatting me up, being really sweet. He tells pop pop next to me he should buy me a drink bc its my bachelorette party...everyone goes really?! He says she's marrying me, and smiled...
That's when the bartender walked up and says....wait for it...waitt for ittttt.
"Yeah you're fucking girlfriend would love that."..............
homey turned fire engine fucking red, put his head down and couldn't look at me the rest of the night.
Man, I'd totally love if my bf told women he wanted to marry them all night. SO dreamy <3
No comments:
Post a Comment